1. Head, Chemistry Laboratory. IMPCOPS,CHENNAI (1978 - 1982)
A Pharmaceutical Industry, Manufacturing and Marketing wide range of Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani systems of Medicines)
Responsibilities: In-charge of Chemistry Division
- Developing Quality Standards and Quality control of all Indian Traditional Systems of Medicine.
- New Formulation development in Ayurveda, Siddha and Unani Systems of medicine
- Standardization of many traditional medicines. (Have set up a pattern which is used as a de facto standard- till date)
- Process up gradation of higher metals preparation like Gold and Silver which has saved huge money and time and improved quality.
2. Scientist (Phyto Chemistry) Medicinal Chemistry Research Centre, Institute of Pharmacology, Madras Medical College, Govt. of Tamil Nadu, Chennai.(1982- 2000)
SCIENTIFIC VALIDATION OF INDIAN TRADITIONAL SYSTEMS MEDICINE
- Phyto chemical investigation of Medicinal Plants.
- Chemical & Pharmacological Standardisation herbal formulations.
- Devlopment of extracts and active ingredients based Herbal formulations
- Teaching Phytochemical investigations on Medicinal Plants to Pharmacy students(B.Pharm,M.Pharm&M.D)
3. Consultant Scientist Rumi Herbals R&D Centre, Chennai (2000-2013)
- 150 Herbal Formulations Developed, Scientific Validation done on 40 products through collaborative Research with Universities and leading Research Institutions. Manufacturing in GMP factory & Marketing 75 products.
4. Head,Rumi Herbals R&D Centre, since-2014
- DSIR (Government of India)Approved R&D Centre Promoting wide range of Herbal dietary supplements & Medicines since 1996